Features – $52.50
Mini-Featurettes – $35.00
Shorts/Drones/Webisodes – $30.00
Music Videos – $25.00
June 1, 2018 – Regular Deadline – 11:59pm
Features – $75.00
Mini-Featurettes – $55.00
Shorts/Drones/Webisodes – $50.00
Music Videos – $32.50
August 1, 2018 – LATE Submission Deadline – 11:59pm
Features – $100.00
Mini-Featurettes – $75.00
Shorts/Drones/Webisodes – $65.00
Music Videos – $50.00
Hal Wixon, founder of The Gulf Coast Film & Video Festival, announces the opening of the festival for submissions for judging for the 20th Annual Gulf Coast Film & Video Festival to be held on Friday and Saturday, September 21 and 22, 2018. Two days of finalist screenings will take place at the Lakewood Yacht Club in Seabrook Texas, just outside of Houston, with the Awards Dinner and presentations on Saturday evening.
To be considered “Entered” all entry forms, materials and payments MUST be RECEIVED no later than 11:59PM, August 1st 2018 by email, postal mail or hand delivered to the festival organizer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Download the: 2018 Movie Submission Form
1. To Enter your project fill out the entry form, pay your fee and submit additional materials.
2. As part of entering your project AND if your project qualifies AND is selected for screening, your production company or your project has the opportunity for inclusion in the program which is distributed to each ticket holder at the Awards Presentation. This is a FREE opportunity for your production company or project to get a little extra notice and publicity.
If you enter a FEATURE (90 – 120 minutes) project you will receive a 1/2 page ad in the program book.
If you enter a MINI-FEATURETTE (16-89 minutes) project you will receive a 1/4 page ad in the program book.
If you enter a SHORT, DRONE, WEBISODE (less than 16 minutes) or MUSIC VIDEO project you will receive a Business size ad in the program book.
(All artwork must be in either a high resolution PDF or JPEG format, must be camera ready, it must be submitted soon after you are notified that your project is a finalist and will be screened AND must be received no later than our print deadline of August 15, 2017 )
See our: Sponsorship Friends Page
Since this is a FREE opportunity NO WARRANTIES are implied or inferred and no guarantees are made. This is all dependent on you providing us with an eGraphic and/or Logo.
What Kind of Projects are Accepted?
The Gulf Coast Film & Video Festival is accepting MOVIE/FILM projects in the following lengths:
1. Features: Between 90-120-minutes in total running time.
2. Mini-Featurettes 16-89 minutes in total running time.
3. Shorts/Drones/Webisodes: projects less than 16-minutes in total running time.
4. Music Videos: 4 minutes or less in total running time.
PAY SUBMISSION FEES BELOW:
1. Features (60-90 minutes in running time)
2. Mini-Featurettes (16-89 minutes in running time)